Florence Wheelchair Accessible Vans in Tuscany
Florence accessible van rental makes it easy for disabled travelers to see the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Tuscany contains a variety of small quaint towns, historical churches and architecture, and wineries that offer a great complement to the bigger cities of Florence, Rome, and Venice. While trains are helpful to get between the big cities, Florence accessible van rental makes it easy to cover a lot of ground and get away from the tourist crowds to discover the charm of Tuscany.
These wheelchair accessible vans are a Fiat Ducato or similar and can fit 5 people plus 2 to 3 people staying in their wheelchair. The vehicle has a wheelchair ramp to get into it that can accommodate motorized wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs, and mobility scooters. The English-speaking drivers are familiar with the needs of disabled travelers.
There are numerous accessible destinations that you can visit with these Florence Tuscany accessible vans. Siena and its famous Il Campo piazza offer a picturesque small Italian town and beautiful churches. Accessible travel to Assisi leads to the birthplace and burial place of St. Francis. Pisa is more than just a leaning tower; the Field of Miracles is one of the top Renaissance open spaces in Italy. Chianti wineries offer a break from history, architecture, and art to enjoy the relaxing Italian life.
Florence Wheelchair Accessible Van Transfers
All prices listed below are one-way
– Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport to Florence City Center: 85 euro
– Inside Florence (for example, Santa Maria Novella train station to Florence accessible hotel): 70 euro
– Florence to Pisa: 270 euro
– Florence to Siena: 245 euro
– Florence to Lucca: 255 euro
– Florence to Rome: 750 euro
– Florence to Venice: 720 euro
Other routes are available. Contact us with your route and dates to get a quote.
Florence & Tuscany Wheelchair Accessible Van Day Trips
The van and driver can be hired for various day trips inside and surrounding Florence
– Half-day (4 hours) Florence city tours: 260 euro (add a tour guide for 250 euro)
– Full-day (8 hours) Florence city tours: 420 euro (add a tour guide for 450 euro)
– Florence to Pisa and Lucca (8 hours): 500 euro
– Florence to Siena, Monteriggioni, and San Giminiano (8 hours): 500 euro
– Florence through Wine Tasting in Chianti region (4 hours): 315 euro
– Florence to Montepulciano, Pienza, and Montalcino (8 hours): 565 euro
– Florence to Perugia and Assisi (8 hours): 625 euro
– Florence to Prada Outlet Mall (4 hours): 370 euro
– Florence to Prada Outlet Mall & The Mall (8 hours): 505 euro
Extra hours are 40 euro each
Livorno Accessible Cruise Excursions
Wheelchair accessible cruise shore excursions from Livorno port are available to visit Pisa and Florence.
– Livorno to Florence (8 hours): 590 euro
– Livorno to Florence & Pisa (8 hours): 610 euro
Extra hours are 40 euro each
Add €100 to total if arriving in La Spezia cruise port
Sage Traveling also provides numerous other Florence disabled travel services. Our disabled travel experts have personally visited accessible hotels in Florence, Assisi, and Siena, and Pisa to provide our clients the best possible accessible hotel accommodation. A variety of accessible tours in Florence are available including a 3 hour walking tour (one of the most fascinating and entertaining in all of Europe), an accessible tour of the Uffizi Gallery, and an accessible tour of the Accademia & Michelangelo’s David. Wheelchair rentals and mobility scooter rentals in Florence and the surrounding cities are also available.
My family and I got a lot done in the few hours we had to visit Pisa and Florence. Most importantly, Alberto our driver was awesome. He was incredibly friendly and was eager to share information about practically everything we passed and visted throughout the day. We could tell he loved the region and his job. If we’re ever in the area again, we would very happy to ask for Alberto again.
– Kay, commenting on their wheelchair accessible van excursion from Livorno
|Not now, but send me Accessible Travel Tips|
Florence Trip Planning by Sage Traveling – Travel with Ease!