2022 Accessible Alaska Group Cruise
Join us for an adventure of a lifetime as we sail through the Alaska Inside Passage on board one on the world’s most groundbreaking cruise ships! On this accessible group cruise, you will get to visit Juneau, Skagway and Victoria, B.C.; You will experience the stunning landscape of Alaska and its rugged wilderness, imposing glaciers, and amazing mountain views.;You will have the opportunity to spot huge cold-water wales or take a helicopter ride to see the rough and tumble landscape of Alaska below.;
Enjoy getting to know fellow group travelers and have the benefit of being accompanied by one of Sage Traveling’s accessible travel consultants who can help with any questions or challenges that may arise.;
We invite you to enjoy this carefully planned accessible experience and encourage you to invite your family and friends to join us too!
This will be an extraordinary experience you do not want to miss!
Group Cruise Overview:
- June 24th -July 1st, 2022
- Round-trip from Seattle, USA
- Ship: Royal Caribbean’s Ovation of the Seas
- Itinerary: Seattle- Alaska Inside Passage-Juneau-Skagway-Victoria- Seattle
Group Cruise Details
Benefits of Group Cruising with Sage Traveling:
- Meet and share experiences with other disabled travelers and their families!
- You are guaranteed an accessible cruise cabin with wide doors, grab bars, roll-in showers, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter.
- You will experience step-free routes on our Sage Traveling add-on tour selections.
- Days-at-Sea with time to rest, relax and enjoy the onboard amenities in between your excursions.
- Onboard Tour Leader (Sage Traveling Accessible Travel Specialist) will be there to ensure that you have a smooth, worry-free time throughout your trip.
About your Ship Ovation of the Seas:
- Biggest, boldest cruise ship to ever sail Alaska
- North-Star – highest vantage point on any cruise ship allows you to soar high above the ship taking in beautiful scenery
- Spectacular Entertainment including shows, music, shopping, wine tasting, hobby classes, dance lessons, games, on board casino and much more
- Mouth-watering cuisine including Jamie’s Italian by world famous chef Jamie Oliver
- Experience service by Robot Bartenders
Add-on Accessible Shore Excursion Selections:
Sage Traveling offers exclusive, exciting accessible tours in Skagway and Juneau at additional cost. These will be open to book for every group cruise participant. The options are:
Skagway: Book Sage Traveling’s Accessible Rent a Jeep, Self-Guided Tour of the Yukon. On this excursion, see the beautiful sites of the Yukon at your own pace. This excursion uses a regular jeep, so guests must be able to take a big step up into the jeep. A foldable manual wheelchair can be stored in the back.
Juneau: Sage Traveling offers a Wheelchair Accessible Whale-Watching Tour. This memorable accessible whale watching tour gives you a front row seat to experience playful Alaskan wildlife.
Sage Traveling is also offering an exclusiveAccessible Glacier Helicopter Tour in Juneau. You will have the opportunity to experience spectacular rock formation and icefalls of the Juneau Icefield as you enjoy interesting narration by your pilot-guide.
Check out John Sage’s video on our accessible Glacier Helicopter flight in Juneau!
Additionally, our accessible travel consultants can help arrange other/more shore excursions offered directly by Royal Caribbean. Their excursions range from fully accessible excursions to more physically challenging options.
Balcony Cabins: starting at $1795 per person based on double occupancy
*Your spot is reserved by a non-refundable $500 deposit per person.
** Note: We require insurance for all guests in our group trips
**Itineraries are subject to change.
Our 2022 Accessible Alaska Group Cruise is open to anyone
with limited mobility and their families and friends…
|Not now, but send me Accessible Travel Tips|