2023 Accessible Costa Rica Group Trip
After the success of last year’s Accessible Costa Rica Group Trips, we decided to do it once again this year!! Sage Traveling is delighted to present you with the 2023 Accessible Costa Rica Group Trip. The wonders of nature, beautiful tropical beaches, mesmerizing rainforests, wildlife, and exciting adventures are calling your name. Enjoy an affordable getaway with fellow travelers in nature’s paradise.
The Accessible Costa Rica group trip is a 6-night trip between San José and Arenal of Costa Rica. One of our knowledgeable Accessible Travel Consultants will escort the group, who will be ready to assist should any questions or challenges arise.
Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture and the wonders of nature Costa Rica has to offer. On this escorted accessible group trip, you will explore the best spots as we have a fantastic itinerary designed just for you–stunning San José downtown, Animal Rescue Center, Irazú volcano, and bountiful botanical gardens. San José and Arenal Volcano Hot Springs, and plenty more to experience! Accessible hotel stays, group tours, and transfers are all-inclusive in this amazing package.
Explore this unspoiled beauty firsthand and see why thousands of travelers have made Costa Rica their top choice for a vacation! Leave all the planning and details to us. You are now just a click or a phone call away from joining this once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
BENEFITS OF THE ACCESSIBLE COSTA RICA GROUP TRIP WITH SAGE TRAVELING
- Meet and share experiences with fellow disabled travelers and their families!
- Guaranteed Accessible Hotel Accommodation – well-adapted accessible hotels with wide doors, grab bars, roll-in showers, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter all providing record-breaking hospitality.
- Step-Free-Routes and Accessible Transportation using wheelchair ramps or lifts.
- Guided Accessible Tours led by professional, English-speaking tour guides, combined with leisurely relaxation. All Entrance tickets are included.
- You’ll be escorted by a Sage Traveling Accessible Travel Expert to assist with trip logistics.
- 24/7 Accessible Travel Emergency Support Team is available to assist you with any accessibility emergencies that may occur during your travel!
ACCESSIBLE COSTA RICA GROUP TRIP ITINERARY
- Day One:
- Arrival in San José on December 9, 2023
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Accessible transfer from the airport to your San Jose accessible hotel
- You will receive a welcome kit with maps, key facts about Costa Rica, and a handmade gift.
- Day Two:
- You will visit an animal rescue center to see a great diversity of wildlife and a Guided San Jose City Tour visiting one of the most important museums, and more!
- Day Three:
- Guided Tour in Cartago Province, visiting the Irazu volcano and botanical gardens.
- Day Four:
- Accessible transportation from San Jose to Arenal
- Visit the Accessible Hot Springs, enjoy and relax in the thermal waters
- Check-in at your accessible Arenal Hotel
- Day Five:
- Guided Tour of the accessible hanging bridges and visit an organic farm where you will take part in a cooking lesson and learn how to prepare a traditional Costa Rican Meal.
- Day Six:
- Accessible transportation from Arenal to San Jose
- Visit Sarchi Artisan Town famous for its colorful painted oxcarts
- Check in at your accessible San Jose hotel
- Day Seven:
- Departure from San Jose on December 15, 2023
- Accessible transportation to the airport
Accessible Roll-in Shower in San Juan
Accessible Roll-in Shower in Arenal
INCLUDED IN YOUR COSTA RICA GROUP PACKAGE:
- Greet and Meet at the Airport
- Accessible Transportation from airport to hotel
- Welcome kit and brief in upon arrival
- An adapted bus that has an electric lift and can anchor 5 wheelchairs will stay with the group the whole time
- Certified bilingual guide / local expert, who will stay with the group the whole time
- Sage Traveling Accessible Travel Escort, who will stay with the group the whole time
- 3 nights at an accessible hotel with Roll-in Showers in San Juan
- 2 nights at an accessible hotel with Roll-In Showers in Arenal
- 1 night at an accessible hotel with Roll-in Showers in San Juan
- All Entrance Tickets
- Daily Breakfast*
- 3 times Lunch*
- 2 times Dinner*
- Accessible Transportation from hotel to the airport
*Vegetarian or special meals can be included upon request.
THE PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any additional tours, meals, or services not specified above
- Travel Insurance
YOU DON`T WANT TO MISS THIS!
We are currently offering an amazing early bird discount of $300 per person.
The discounted price is only $2600 per person (based on double room occupancy), email, or call us for single occupancy pricing.
Come join us and take advantage of this amazing offer and book now, as availability won’t last long!
This offer expires June 16, 2023.
Your spot is reserved by a non-refundable $500 deposit per person.
For single occupancy, please contact us.
to secure your spot
- There is availability for a maximum of 10 people, of whom a maximum of 5 wheelchair users.
- If we do not reach the maximum number of participants (10), the trip could still be possible for an additional charge if all participants agree.
- We require travel insurance for all guests on our group trips (not included).
- The itinerary is subject to change.