2023 Accessible Italy Group Trip
We’re excited to announce that it’s finally here… Our 2023 Escorted 12-night/13-day Accessible Italy Group Trip! Join us for a unique, fun, and unforgettable accessible vacation combining 3 nights in Sorrento, 5 nights in Rome, and 4 nights in Florence! This escorted accessible group trip is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to experience the rich history, unique architecture, memorable sightseeing, and must-see attractions and museums.
This accessible Italy Group Trip isn’t just extra fun, it also offers extra peace of mind. While you get to make friends and new memories with other disabled travelers and their families from around the world, you’ll also have an experienced Sage Traveling accessible travel expert as your escorting tour leader, and benefit from a 24/7 Accessible Travel Emergency Support Team available to assist you with any accessibility emergencies that may occur during your travel.
You don’t want to miss this!
Benefits of the accessible Italy Escorted Group Trip with Sage Traveling
- Meet and share experiences with fellow disabled travelers and their families!
- Guaranteed Accessible Hotel Accommodation with roll-in showers, shower seats, and grab bars in beautiful 4-star hotels right in the heart of Sorrento, Rome, and Florence
- Step-Free-Routes and Accessible Transportation using wheelchair ramps or lifts
- Guided tours on most days of the trip led by professional, English-speaking tour guides, combined with leisurely relaxation.
- You’ll be escorted by a Sage Traveling Accessible Travel Expert to assist with trip logistics.
- 24/7 Accessible Travel Emergency Support Team available to assist you with emergencies that may occur during your travel.
- Day One:
- Arrival at Naples Airport on April 16th, 2023
- Accessible Transfer from Naples airport to your Accessible Sorrento hotel
- Day Two:
- Accessible Tour of the Amalfi Coast with accessible vehicles with a ramp/lift with pick up and return to the hotel in Sorrento
- Day Three:
- Accessible Tour of Naples and Pompeii with accessible vehicles with a ramp/lift with pick up and return to the hotel in Sorrento
- Day Four:
- Check out of the Sorrento hotel and transfer with accessible vehicles with a ramp/lift to your Rome hotel
- Day Five:
- Accessible Tour of Ancient Rome including the Roman Forum and the Colosseum
- Day Six:
- Accessible Baroque and Renaissance Rome Tour including the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, and Navona Square
- Day Seven:
- Free day for rest and/or explore Rome on your own.
- Day Eight:
- Accessible Vatican City Tour including Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
- Day Nine:
- Check out of the Rome hotel and transfer with accessible vehicles with a ramp/lift to your Florence hotel with a stop in Pienza or Montepulciano.
- Day Ten:
- Accessible City of Florence Highlights Tour including Santa Maria Novella, Palazzo Vecchio, Santa Croce, Duomo Church and Signoria Square.
- Day Eleven:
- Accessible Tour of the Accademia and the Uffizi Gallery.
- Day Twelve:
- Accessible Tour of Pisa and Volterra.
- Day Thirteen:
- Accessible Transfer from your Florence Hotel to the Florence airport on April 28th, 2023.
Included in your Italy Group Package:
- Accessible Hotel Accommodation in 4-star hotels with a Roll-in shower, Shower-seat, and Grab bars including Breakfast. (3-nights in Sorrento, 5-nights in Rome, and 4-nights in Florence)
- Accessible Transport from the Naples airport to the Sorrento hotel
- Accessible Transport from the Sorrento hotel to the Rome hotel
- Accessible Transport from the Rome hotel to the Florence hotel with a stop in Pienza or Montepulciano
- Accessible Transport from the Florence hotel to the Florence airport
- Accessible Tour of the Amalfi Coast
- Accessible Tour of Naples and Pompeii
- Accessible Ancient Rome Tour including the Roman Forum and the Colosseum
- Accessible Rome Baroque and Renaissance Tour including the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, and Navona Square
- Accessible Vatican City Tour including the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Accessible City of Florence Highlights Tour including Santa Maris Novella, Palazzo Vecchio, Santa Croce, Duomo Church, and Signoria Square
- Accessible Tour of the Accademia and Uffizi Gallery
- Accessible Tour of Pisa and Volterra
- Guides/Local Experts with extensive knowledge regarding the accessible routes
- Sage Traveling Employee as your group escort
- 24/7 Accessible Travel Emergency Support Team available to assist you with emergencies that may occur during your travel
The Program does not include:
- Local Hotel City Tax (as we cannot pay that in advance)
- Any additional tours, meals, or services not specified above
- Travel Insurance
You do not want to miss this!
LAST CHANCE TO BOOK – The last day to book this amazing group trip is on January 31, 2023. The price is $8,550 per person (based on double room occupancy), email or call us for single occupancy pricing.
There is only space for a maximum of 5 wheelchair users so come join us and take advantage of this amazing offer and book now, as availability won’t last long!
- There is availability for a maximum of 10 people, of whom a maximum of 5 wheelchair users.
- If we do not reach the maximum number of participants (10), the trip could still be possible for an additional charge if all participants agree.
- We require travel insurance for all guests on our group trips (not included).
- The itinerary is subject to change.