2023 Escorted Accessible Mediterranean Group Cruise
2023 Escorted Accessible Mediterranean Group Cruise
October 14-22, 2023
You don’t want to miss it!!
Come join us aboard one of the largest cruise ships in the world, Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas! This impressive ship features a lot of luxury that will amaze you.
On this adventure, you will have the opportunity to visit five popular Mediterranean ports and partake in Sage Traveling’s most loved and most accessible tours in the region.
Don’t miss out on the chance to cruise and explore with other travelers with whom you share interests. You will also have the benefit of traveling with one of Sage Traveling’s own accessible travel specialists who can help should any questions or challenges arise. We invite you to join in on this carefully planned accessible adventure with us!
Do not miss out on this amazing adventure!
October 14-22, 2022 (Pre-stay in Barcelona October 14, 2022, Cruise October 15-22, 2023)
The Accessible Mediterranean Group Cruise Package includes:
- Accessible Transportation from Barcelona Airport to your Barcelona Accessible Hotel
- One-night pre-cruise stay on October 14, 2023, in a 4-star Accessible Barcelona Hotel with Roll-In Shower
- Accessible Transportation from Barcelona Hotel to the Barcelona Cruise Port
- 7-night cruise round trip from Barcelona
- Accessible Balcony Stateroom on Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas
- Cruise fare, Port Charges, Gratuities, Government Taxes, and Customs Fees
- Meals Onboard
- 5 Accessible Shore Excursions led by expert local guides utilizing Accessible Vans (incl. drivers, gasoline, and tolls)
- Meals onshore (food at accessible restaurants featuring local cuisine – for Rome a Lunch Box)
- Skip the Line VIP Access to tourists Attractions
- Accessible Transportation from Barcelona Cruise Port to Barcelona Airport
- Tour Director responsible for the smooth running of your holiday (Sage Traveling Employee)
The Program does not include:
- Local Hotel City Tax (as we cannot pay that in advance)
- Any additional tours, meals, or services not specified above
- Travel Insurance
Ship Name: Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas
- One of the world’s most-awarded cruise ships!
- Award-winning entertainment: theaters, shows, plays, karaoke, music, comedy, casino, parades, carnival, and much more
- Spectacular Nightlife: most bars of any ship, shows, live music
- Mouth-watering cuisine and a Starbucks on board!
- Hobby classes, shopping, Game Shows, spa services
- Rock climbing, Zip-lining, and H2O Waterpark!
Ports of Call:
- Palma de Mallorca
- Experience the highlights of Palma, including the second-largest church in Spain, medieval architecture, outdoor market—the location of the original Roman settlement
- Explore the winding, narrow medieval streets and inner courtyards of old places
- Witness and have the opportunity to take pictures with an 800-year-old olive tree
- Experience the highlights of Marseille, including Notre Dame de la Garde, Fort-Saint-Jean, and Cassis
- Visit the Old Port of Marseilles
- Visit the Renaissance city of Florence, which is the current capital of Tuscany
- View the Ponte Vecchio, Michelangelo’s David, Florence’s Duomo Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria, and more
- Learn about the start of the Renaissance, the early years of Michaelangelo, the writing of Dante Alighieri, and more
- Visit the ancient capital of the Roman Empire and the current capital of Italy
- View the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Vittorio Emmanuelle monument, the Sistine Chapel, and more
- Learn about the rise of the Roman Republic, the rule of the Roman Emperors, the work of the Renaissance masters, the Vatican, and the pope, and much more
- Experience an accessible tour of the world-class ruins of Pompeii
- Visit the town of Sorrento Main Square and Old Town plus amazing views from it’s cliffs
- See breathtaking views of the beautiful scenery along the Amalfi Coast
Benefits of Group Cruising:
- You will meet and share experiences with other disabled travelers and their companions!
- You are guaranteed Accessible Hotel Accommodation with a roll-in shower in a 4-star hotel in Barcelona and you are guaranteed an Accessible Balcony Cruise Cabin with wide doors, grab bars, roll-in showers, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter
- You will experience Step-Free Routes and Accessible Transportation using wheelchair ramps or lifts on all shore excursions
- Guided Shore Excursions led by professional, English-speaking Tour Guides.
- Days-at-Sea with time to rest, relax and enjoy the onboard amenities in between your excursions.
- Onboard Tour Leader (Sage Traveling Accessible Travel Specialist) will be there to ensure that you have a smooth, worry-free time throughout your trip.
- 24/7 Accessible Travel Emergency Support Team available to assist you with emergencies that may occur during your travel.
- Accessible hotel accommodation includes wide doors, grab bars, roll-in showers, shower chair/bench, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter
- Accessible cruise cabins include wide doors, roll-in showers, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter
- Step-free routes planned for all tours.
- Accessible transportation with ramps or lifts
- Docking instead of tendering is scheduled for every port enabling mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs to go ashore
- Two Days-at-Sea means time to rest, relax and enjoy the ship’s amenities
- Emergency accessibility assistance is provided by one of our Accessible Travel Expert Tour Leaders, and a 24/7 Emergency Support Team
Accessible Mediterranean Group Cruise Package Price:
The price of your Accessible Mediterranean Group Cruise Package is $6,200 per person based on double occupancy only.**
LAST CHANCE TO CLAIM THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
$500 per person of the regular price when booked prior to May 19th, 2023. The price after the discount is applied is $5,700 per person**
ACT FAST, only ONE accessible cabin left!
**Only 5 Full-Time Wheelchair Guests (who have to stay seated in the wheelchair) and 2 Part-Time Wheelchair Guest (with a foldable wheelchair/mobility scooter) spots are available.
Don’t miss out on this great deal!
You don’t want to miss this:
Your spot is reserved by a non-refundable $500 deposit per person
Spots will be filled on a first come / first served basis.
Come join us and take advantage of this amazing offer and book now, as availability won’t last long!
Contact Anika at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at +1-888-645-7920 ext. 5 to secure your spot
- There is availability for a maximum of 14 guests of whom a maximum of 5 full-time wheelchair users who have to stay seated in their wheelchair and 2 part-time wheelchair users who can move to a regular seat once in the vehicle and has a foldable wheelchair/mobility scooter.
- We require Travel Insurance for all guests in our group (not included)
- The Itinerary is subject to change.