2022 Accessible Baltic Group Cruise
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime! In 2022, Sage Traveling will be escorting a group of a maximum of 16 travelers on a memorable accessible Baltic cruise that visits Scandinavia and Russia! In each port, you’ll have the opportunity to experience full-day accessible excursions….none of those “2 hour see-the-city-through-a-bus-window” tours that the cruise lines offer! These will include interior visits to the accessible tourist attractions and accessible routes to get between them. You’ll also have lunch in accessible restaurants with authentic local cuisine.
Cruise and Pre-Stay Overview
August 7-16, 2022 (Prestay in Copenhagen August 6, 2022)
Package pricing includes:
- One night pre-stay in a 4 star Copenhagen hotel, including transfer from hotel to port
- 9 night cruise, round-trip from Copenhagen
- Transfers to and from Copenhagen airport included
- Ship Name: Norwegian Getaway
- Ship features:
Refurbished in 2019The Waterfront – open-air promenadeOver 28 Dining OptionsBroadway showsCasinoAqua ParkMulti-level Sports ComplexSpa
- Sage Accessible Tours in Ports of Call: Warnemunde (Germany), Tallinn (Estonia), St Petersburg (Russia) for 2 days, Helsinki (Finland), Stockholm (Sweden).
Ports of Call
- Experience the highlights of Warnemunde including the famous Light Tower, the picturesque sea side views and the charming town center.
- Explore the popular town of Rostock with its glorious St. Mary’s Church
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the vibrant New Market and Kropelin Street, Rostock’s main shopping street.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Old Town of Tallinn, the capital of Estonia
- View the Upper Town including the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the Lower Town including the city walls and the Town Hall, and more
- Learn about the fascinating history of Estonia which was governed by Danes, Swedes, Nazis, and Soviets before gaining independence during the “Singing Revolution” in 1991.
- Visit the former capital of tsarist Russia over the course of 2 days
- View the Our Savior on the Spilled Blood church, Peter the Great’s Peterhof Palace, the Hermitage Museum, and more
- Learn about the modernization of Russia, assassinations of Russian Emperors, and the Bolshevik Revolution
- Visit the capital of Finland and the world’s northernmost city over 1 million people
- View the Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral, the Helsinki Market Square, the historic Kappeli Café, and more
- Learn about the intertwined history of Finland, Sweden, and Russia; the popular Finnish saunas; and more
- Visit the Swedish capital which is said to be 1/3 green area, 1/3 city, and 1/3 water
- View the lost (and now found) Vasa war ship, the Royal Palace, the City Hall, the Stockholm Archipelago consisting of 30,000 islands, and more
- Learn about the Swedish Empire of the 17th and 18th centuries, the Nobel Prize, and the Swedish royal family gossip
*itineraries are subject to change.
Pre or Post-Cruise Accessible Copenhagen Package (optional)
- Please note, your package includes 1 night pre-cruise stay in Copenhagen at an accessible hotel. If you would like to extend your time in Copenhagen with extra days to explore the city, additional days can be added at an additional cost. Extra days will include accessible accommodation in a 4 star, centrally located hotel and private accessible guided tours (walking, driving or both depending on length of your stay). Contact us for a separate quote.
Benefits of Group Cruising
- You will meet and share experiences with other disabled travelers!
- You are guaranteed an Accessible Balcony Cruise Cabin with wide doors, grab bars, roll-in showers, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter
- You will experience Step-Free Routes on all shore excursions
- Days-at-Sea with time to rest, relax and enjoy the onboard amenities in between your excursions.
- Onboard Tour Leader (Sage Traveling Accessible Travel Specialist) will be there to ensure that you have a smooth, worry-free time throughout your trip.
- You will save money by traveling as a group versus independently!
- Accessible cruise cabins include wide doors, roll-in showers, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter
- Step-free routes planned for all tours. Nevertheless, sidewalk construction can occur, so a portable ramp will be brought to overcome any unexpected steps/curbs.
- Docking instead of tendering is scheduled for every port enabling mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs to go ashore
- Two Days-at-Sea means time to rest, relax and enjoy the ship amenities.
Cruise & Excursions Package Price
The Accessible Baltic Group Cruise Package includes:
- Accessible transfer from the Copenhagen airport to the Copenhagen hotel
- 1 Night Pre-cruise stay in Copenhagen, including accessible hotel accommodations and transport from hotel to port.
- Accessible balcony stateroom on the Norwegian Getaway ship.
- Cruise fare, port charges, gratuities, government taxes, and customs fees
- Meals onboard
- Meals onshore (food in accessible restaurants featuring local cuisine)
- Accessible transfer from the Copenhagen port to the Copenhagen airport
- 5 in-depth accessible shore excursions led by expert local guides utilizing accessible vans (including drivers, gasoline, and tolls)
- Skip the Line VIP access to tourist attractions
- Russian tourism visa
- Tour director responsible for the smooth running of your holiday (Sage Traveling employee)
- Beverage Package
- 3 Specialty Dining Choice
- 250 Minutes of WiFi (1 connection per cabin)
The price of your Accessible Baltic Group Cruise Package is $7580 per person
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Book now and get 10% off! Discounted price is $6891 per person. Offer expires 02/28/2021. ACT FAST, accessible cabins are filling up quickly! Don’t miss out on this great deal!
- There are only 8 accessible balcony cabins available. They will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your spot is reserved by a non-refundable $500 deposit per person.
Contact Michelle to reserve your spot!
*itineraries are subject to change.