Announcing the 2016 Accessible Western Mediterranean Group Cruise!
Last month we announced our 2016 accessible Mediterranean group cruise and the response from you was overwhelming! As a matter of fact, all spots were filled in a matter of just a few days! If you missed the announcement or ended up on the waiting list, we have some great news for you! Here is your second chance for the vacation of a lifetime…
Join our 7 Night Accessible Western Mediterranean Group Cruise for a unique, fun and unforgettable European vacation! Escorted by our very own Senior Accessible Travel Specialist Jennifer, this accessible group cruise you will start and end in Barcelona, and combine visits to some of the most beautiful cities in the Western Mediterranean with replenishing time at sea onboard the newest and most exciting cruise ship in the world!
On this exclusive accessible group cruise you will experience 6 beautiful ports throughout the breathtaking Mediterranean, and enjoy full-day accessible excursions – much different from the short see-the-city-through-a-bus-
Your Exclusive Sage Traveling Group Cruise Benefits
- Be the envy of the ship! Travel with your very own accessible tour leader! Our Sage Traveling accessible travel specialist will take care of all the details to make sure you have a smooth and worry-free experience
- Your accessible cruise cabin is already reserved for you! You are guaranteed an accessible cabin with wide doors, garb bars, roll-in showers, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter
- You will be led by some of the most raved about licensed tour guides in each destination! Proven step-free routes will be used on all shore excursions
- Save money by traveling as a group versus independently
- Last but certainly not least, you will meet and share experiences with other disabled travelers!
2016 Western Mediterranean Group Cruise Overview
- October 2-9, 2016
- 7 nights, round-trip from Barcelona
- Ship name: Harmony of the Seas (Newest large cruise ship in the world!)
- Ship features: Aqua Theater Pool, Royal Promenade, Bionic Bar, the Attic Comedy Club, Jazz on 4, On Air Karaoke Club, Casino Royale, Cooking demos, 3 pools, luxurious spa and much more
- Ports of Call: Barcelona (Spain) – Palma De Mallorca (Spain) – Provence (France) – Florence (Italy) – Rome (Italy) – Naples (Italy) – Barcelona (Spain) Learn more about what you will see, do, and taste in each port.
Optional Pre-Cruise Accessible Barcelona Package
Just can’t get enough? For those who desire to extend their time in Europe we also offer the option of adding a pre-cruise accessible Barcelona package! The package includes 3 night accessible accommodation in a 4 star hotel, accessible airport transfer to your hotel, an accessible Barcelona driving tour, an accessible Barcelona walking tour and accessible transfer to the cruise port. You will also receive a Sage Accessibility guide for Barcelona to help you navigate this amazing city!
How much does it cost and how do I book?
We just need a few pieces of information from you to give you a price quote. Contact Donna today for a free quote!
Important Note: This group is LIMITED TO 14 PEOPLE and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Hurry up and reserve our spot today!
Contact Donna for Your Free Quote
John Sage, Founder and President of Sage Traveling