8 Nights London-Paris Group Trip
Did you miss our 2016 Group Trips to London and Paris? Here is your second chance!
We’re excited to announce that it’s finally here… Our 2017 Escorted 8 night Accessible London-Paris Group Trip! Join us for a unique, fun and unforgettable accessible vacation combining 4 nights the world’s “most popular travel destination, London, with 4 nights in the beautiful romantic city of lights, Paris. This escorted accessible group trip is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you to experience firsthand all that the British and French Capitals have to offer, including rich history, unique architecture, memorable sightseeing, and must see attractions and museums.
This accessible London-Paris Group Trip isn’t just extra fun, it also offers extra peace of mind. While you get to make friends and new memories with other disabled travelers from around the world, you’ll also have an experienced Accessible Travel Expert as your Tour Leader, and benefit from a 24/7 Accessible Travel Emergency Support Team available to assist you with any accessibility emergencies that may occur during your travel.
You don’t want to miss this!
Benefits of Escorted Group Traveling with Sage Traveling
- Meet and share experiences with other disabled travelers!
- Guaranteed Accessible Hotel Accommodation in a beautiful 4 star hotels right in the heart of London and Paris
- Step-Free-Routes and Accessible Transportation using wheelchair ramps or lifts
- Guided tours every day of the trip led by professional, English speaking tour guides
- You’ll be escorted by an Accessible Travel Expert to assist with trip logistics.
- 24/7 Accessible Travel Emergency Support Team available to assist you with any accessibility emergencies that may occur during your travel.
- Arrival in London July 1st, 2017 – Departure from Paris July 9th 2017 (8 Nights)
- Take the famous Chunnel Train from London to Paris (Included in trip)
- Accessible London Hotel: Centrally located on the vibrant South Bank in the heart of London, complimentary breakfast, free live music every evening in the hotel bar, 24- hour room service (not included in price), state-of-the-art fitness center and a 15 meter swimming pool. The accessible rooms feature roll in shower or tub, grab bars alongside toilet, wide doors, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Flat screen TVs, safe, international electrical outlets, hairdryer, mini-bar, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- London Tour Highlights: Big Ben, Parliament, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Cabinet War Rooms, Thames River boat tour, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, British Museum, National Gallery, Trafalgar Square and much more!
- Accessible Paris Hotel: Beautiful 4 Star centrally located hotel in the historical center of Paris, complimentary breakfast, hotel bar, 24- hour room service (not included in price), state-of-the-art fitness center,and much more. The accessible rooms feature roll in shower or bathtub, grab bars alongside toilet, wide doors, TVs, hairdryer, mini-bar, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Paris Tour Highlights: Notre Dame, Left Bank, Seine River, Latin Quarter, Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Place de la République, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées Boulevard, Louvre Museum, d’Orsay Museum, Rodin Museum, Luxemburg Gardens, and more!
July 1st, 2017
- Arrival in London. Accessible Transfer from Airport to central accessible London hotel.
July 2nd, 2017
- Highlights of London Accessible Driving tour. Get on overview of the beautiful historic center of London and see the most popular sights.
- Guided Tour of the fascinating National Gallery
July 3rd, 2017
- Accessible Guided Walking tour of Westminster neighborhood including Changing of the Guard, Buckingham Palace, the Mall, Big Ben, Parliament Square, and more.
- Accessible escorted visit to Westminster Abbey & Cabinet War Rooms.
July 4th, 2017
- Accessible Thames River Boat Cruise including viewing of Tower Bridge.
- Escorted visit to the Tower of London
- Accessible Guided Tour of St. Paul’s Cathedral.
July 5th, 2017
- Accessible Chunnel Train from London to Paris.
- Accessible Dinner Cruise on the Seine River (including 3 course meal, wine and live music).
July 6th, 2017
- Highlights of Paris Accessible Driving Tour.
- Accessible Guided Tour of the Left Bank, including interior visit to Notre Dame Cathedral.
July 7th, 2017
- Escorted visit to the Eiffel Tower
- Accessible Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum
July 8th, 2017
- Accessible Guided tour of the d’Orsay Museum
- Escorted visit to the Rodin Museum
July 9th, 2017
- Departure from Paris. Accessible Transfer from Hotel to Airport.
- Accessible hotel accommodation include wide doors, grab bars, roll-in showers or tubs, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter
- Step-free routes planned for all tours. Nevertheless, sidewalk construction can occur, so a portable ramp will be brought to overcome any unexpected steps/curbs
- We’re only using our top tour guides on all the tours….guides that have proven to be incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and familiar with accessibility in their city
- Comfortable, accessible transportation with ramps or lifts
- Emergency accessibility assistance provided by one of our Accessible Travel expert Tour Leaders, and a 24/7 Emergency Support Team.
The 8 Night Accessible London-Paris Group Trip includes:
- Accessible hotel accommodation at 4 star hotel in the heart of London (walking distance to Big Ben) and Paris (walking distance to the Louvre).
- Complimentary breakfast at the hotel
- Accessible transfersfrom Heathrow Airport to London Hotel, London hotel to London Train Station, Paris Train Station to Paris Hotel, Paris Hotel to Charles de GaullesAiport.
- Accessible Train Ticket from London to Paris (onboard the famous Chunnel Train).
- Private, in-depth accessible tours led by expert professional tour guides utilizing accessible vans and mini buses
- Skip the Line VIP access to tourist attractions
- Tour director responsible for the smooth running of your holiday
- Travel insurance (to protect you in case you have to cancel your trip or have medical problems during your trip)
The price of your 8 Night Accessible London-Paris Group Trip is $6,356.00 per person.
*** We currently offer an early booking discount of $500 per person. Hurry up and book before this special discount is gone***
- Only 6 accessible hotel rooms are available in each city. They will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your spot is reserved by a non-refundable $500 deposit per person. Contact us to reserve your spot.
* Please note the itinerary is subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances
** Flights not included
*** Pricing based on double occupancy
***Testimonial from one of our 2016 Paris Group Trip participants ****
Dear fellow disabled travelers,
We recently returned from a trip to Paris and had a great time..We stayed near the Louvre and the room was accessible and had a great roll in shower. There are many great restaurants nearby and the location was perfect. Our tour was filled with many great locations and the transportation worked out well. John Sage was part of our group and his french language skills came to the rescue on several occasions. We were in Paris during a time when the Seine River was at historic highs and we experienced lots of rain. John was quick to adjust our itinerary when unexpectedly the Louvre and d’Orsay museums were closed, due to flood concerns. We went to alternate museums away from the river and never skipped a beat.
We enjoyed meeting our fellow travelers and making new friends… We are still talking about the great food and the rich culture and history of Paris. There are always challenges when traveling as a wheelchair user, but the joys far outweigh the problems. It’s good to get out of your comfort zone and take on new challenges.
We would do this again in a heartbeat and look forward to more adventures with Sage traveling.
Sincerely, Stephen & Teresa Mendick
Not now, but send me Accessible Travel Tips