Wheelchair Accessible Prague Guided Tours
While the terrain in Prague can be challenging to senior and disabled travelers, our fully accessible Prague tours are sure to make your time in the Czech capital unforgettable. All our tours are led by professional, local, English speaking guides experienced in touring with disabled and senior clients, and transfers are offered both in standard cars and accessible vans – depending on your accessibility needs.
Essential Prague Accessible Walking Tour
This private accessible half-day Prague walking tour is a perfect way to get an overview of the city.
- Experience the must see places by the right river bank, including the Municipal house, Powder Tower, Karolinum, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum and other significant sites.
- Half-Day accessible walking tour accompanied by local, English speaking guide experienced in touring with senior and disabled visitors.
- Escorted by your private guide, you’ll visit the Jewish museum. Here you will have the opportunity to see several with memorable, accessible historic structures such as the Maisel Synagogue, Old Jewish cemetery and the Spanish synagogue.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Your accessible Prague hotel (if your hotel is not central a different meetup location can be agreed on).
- Cost: EUR 200 for 1-2 people, EUR 240 for 3-4 people, EUR 280 for 5-6 people.
- Entrance tickets not included. You can expect to pay approx. EUR 12 per person to enter the Jewish Museum
- Save $50 when you book an accessible cruise +excursion package
Royal Prague Accessible Guided Tour
Experience the most important Czech monument, Prague Castle!
- Half-Day accessible guided tour accompanied by local, English speaking guide experienced in touring with senior and disabled visitors.
- Transfers in accessible van included in this tour so you won’t have to walk long distances to reach the sites.
- Escorted by your private guide, you’ll visit Prague Castle. Here you will have the opportunity to experience several with breathtaking historical buildings such as the St. Villus Cathedral, Basilica of St. George and the Old Royal Palace. There will also be time to visit the beautiful Royal Garden. Your guide will lead you through the site using wheelchair accessible routes and lifts/ramps when needed.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Meeting point: Your accessible Prague hotel.
- Cost: EUR 240 for 1-2 people, EUR 290 for 3-4 people, EUR 340 for 5-6 people. (if you are able to transfer to a standard car, lower rates might be available)
- Entrance tickets: Not included. You can expect to pay approx. EUR 10 per person for entrance ticket to the castle.
|Not now, but send me Accessible Travel Tips|