Normandy Accessible Travel Packages
Normandy Accessible Holiday Packages – Our Normandy Accessible Holiday Packages make disabled travel to Normandy easier than you ever thought was possible. The disabled holiday packages provided by Sage Traveling give you with everything you need to visit Normandy with a disability.
Normandy has a variety of sites to visit spread across numerous cities including Utah Beach, Omaha Beach, Sainte-Mere-Eglise, Rouen, and Pointe du Hoc. Our Normandy accessible holiday packages ensure that you don’t have to miss any of them!
Normandy Disabled Travel Services
The Normandy Disabled Travel Agents at Sage Traveling can provide you with everything you need for an accessible trip to Normandy:
Fully Accessible Hotel Accommodation – Finding a truly accessible hotel in Normandy on your own can get complicated. Which city should you stay in? Where can you find a room with a roll-in shower? Which hotels are within walking/rolling distance of accessible restaurants and tourist sights? What is the most charming accessible city in Normandy?
Sage Traveling experts have reviewed several wheelchair accessible hotels located in cities across Normandy, including hotels in Bayeux, Caen, and near the D-day beaches. You will be provided with a hotel that meets your accessibility needs (for example, roll-in shower or bathtub with grab bars). Our hours of research make sure that you avoid a disappointing hotel experience.
* Note – The best accessible hotels in Normandy fill up quickly. We recommend contacting us 2 to 4 months before your arrival so that you will be able to choose from the best accessible hotels.
Accessible Transportation in Normandy – Because the tourist sights in Normandy are so spread out, you will need to arrange for transportation to visit them. Sage Traveling can provide you with handicapped accessible van with wheelchair lift to rent during your stay in Normandy. Alternatively, we can arrange for handicapped assistance on the train from Paris, and then have a wheelchair accessible taxi bring you to your hotel.
Accessible WWII Guided Tours – A guided tour of the WWII sights in Normandy is an abolute must. After all how else would you know what the significance is of the various WWII sights that are scattered across the region (example shown on the right). Sage Traveling provides a variety of handicapped accessible tours in Normandy to ensure that you will get the absolute most of out of your trip.
Sage Travel Accessibility Guarantee
We have extensive knowledge of Normandy accessibility and extensive experience in trip planning, and consequently we are able to guarantee our services. When you travel with Sage Traveling, you travel with peace of mind!
Normandy Accessible Travel Packages
We prefer to treat disabled and senior travelers as individuals, and we recognize that one-size-fits-all is not the right approach. Consequently, our Normandy accessible travel packages are customized to meet your specific accessibility needs and interests while on your trip. After a quick conversation, we’ll be able to give you a free customized accessible trip proposal. Contact us for a free trip quote.
Here are a few example packages we can put together:
Basic Accessible Normandy Package
Accessible hotel in Normandy and a full-day group tour in a non-wheelchair accessible van
- 3 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €295 per person
- 5 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €410 per person
- 7 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €505 per person
Standard Accessible Normandy Package
Everything in the Basic Package plus train travel from Paris with handicapped assistance
- 3 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €410 per person
- 5 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €530 per person
- 7 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €625 per person
Superior Accessible Normandy Package
Accessible hotel in Normandy plus wheelchair accessible van rental from Paris
- 3 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €495 per person
- 5 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €780 per person
- 7 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €1045 per person
Deluxe Accessible Normandy Package A
Everything in the Superior Package plus a local guide to give you a full-day tour riding in your wheelchair accessible van – Our most popular package!
- 3 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €665 per person
- 5 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €950 per person
- 7 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €1215 per person
Deluxe Accessible Normandy Package B
Everything in the Standard Package plus a full-day guided tour in a wheelchair accessible van
- 3 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €685 per person
- 5 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €850 per person
- 7 day Accessible Normandy Travel packages start at €945 per person
|Not now, but send me Accessible Travel Tips|