Accessible Battle of Berlin WWII Driving Tour
Get ready to dig into the crucial events and details of the battle events that took place in Berlin during WWII, on this Accessible Battle of Berlin WWII Waling Tour. You will learn about troop movements, the master plans and strategies of the leading generals, and get a unique understanding of the experiences of the infantry soldiers and Berlin civilians.
Y0ur licensed, local Berlin guide and driver will meet you at your central accessible Berlin hotel where your 6 hour private accessible driving tour begins. Your guide has extensive experience touring with disabled clients in Berlin and is ready to share interesting information and anecdotes with you as you walk/stroll your way through the historical “battleground”.
On this accessible Berlin driving tour you will visit some of the most significant WWII battleground sites, including the impressive Soviet War Memorial at Treptower Park, the political center at the Reichstag, the topography of terror and Penzlauer Berg. You will also explore war facts and stories at the Russian-German War Museum and enter the famous Hitler’s Bunker, the place where his last orders were given!
The Accessible Battle of Berlin WWII Driving Tour features:
- Convenient accessible tour routes confirmed to be wheelchair accessible (step and curb free)
- 6 hour driving tour in accessible van (option to use regular van)
- Lively commentary by an officially-certified, English-speaking tour guide
- Memorable sightseeing and great photo opportunities in Berlin!
- Soviet War Memorial at Treptower Park
- The Reichstag
- Russian-German War Museum
- Hitler’s Bunker
- Topography of Terror
- The Flak Tower
- Prenzlauer Berg
|Not now, but send me Accessible Travel Tips|