Announcing the 2016 Accessible Mediterranean Group Cruise! – Reserve Your Spot Now!!!
Have you been waiting for a perfect, hassle-free, affordable and fun way to experience the Mediterranean? This is your chance! Join us on our 13 night Escorted Accessible Mediterranean Cruise next year for the vacation of a lifetime!
Escorted by a Sage Traveling Accessible Travel Expert (Donna, our most experienced employee!), you will travel with a group of adventurous disabled travelers and experience 9 beautiful ports throughout the picturesque Mediterranean.
In each port, you’ll have the opportunity to experience full-day accessible excursions – much different from the short see-the-city-through-a-bus-win
Your Exclusive Sage Traveling Group Cruise Benefits
- Be the envy of the ship by traveling with your very own accessible tour leader! Our Sage Traveling accessible travel specialist will take care of all the details to make sure that you have a smooth and worry-free experience.
- Your accessible cabin is already reserved for you! You are guaranteed an accessible cruise cabin with wide doors, grab bars, roll-in showers, and extra space to navigate a wheelchair or mobility scooter
- You will be lead by some of the most raved about licensed tour guides in each destination. Proven step-free routes will be used on all shore excursions.
- You will save money by traveling as a group versus independently
- Last but certainly not least, you will meet and share experiences with other disabled travelers create memories to last a lifetime!
2016 Mediterranean Group Cruise Itinerary
You will visit 9 top European destinations during your 13 night cruise: Istanbul, Turkey – Ephesus, Turkey – Mykonos, Greece –Athens, Greece – Day at Sea – Dubrovnik, Croatia (2 days) – Day at Sea – Rome, Italy – Florence, Italy – Nice, France – Day at Sea –Barcelona, Spain. Learn more about what you will see, do, and taste in each port.
What do previous group cruisers say?
Our Grand Mediterranean Cruise last year was a huge success! In fact, 10 out of the 15 participants on last year’s group cruise tour came back this year to join us on our Baltic Cruise. This is what one of them sent me last week…
“John, we had such an amazing time on our cruise! Truly memorable and everything was so organized. It’s such a treat to be able to travel and not have to worry about all the details involved with accessibility.
Danielle was spectacular!! You have a real jewel in her. She was so organized, caring and so much fun to be with. Jimmy was a great travel companion as well.
Thanks so much for creating these wonderful memories for us.”
– Laurie, manual wheelchair user
How much does it cost and how do I book?
We just need a few pieces of information from you to give you a price quote. Contact Donna today for a free quote!
Important Note: This group is LIMITED TO 14 PEOPLE and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Don’t miss out!
Contact Donna for Your Free Quote
John Sage, Founder and President of Sage Traveling