Palma de Mallorca Accessible Cruise Excursion
Are you visiting Palma de Mallorca during your accessible cruise vacation? This Palma de Mallorca accessible cruise excursion visits all of the highlights of the city and gives you the opportunity to spend some free time in the city to shop or lounge on the beach before returning to your cruise ship!
Your Palma de Mallorca Accessible Cruise Excursion will begin when your guide and driver pick you up from the cruise terminal in a wheelchair accessible van. From there, you will go into the city for the 6 hour City of Palma Accessible Guided Tour (tour description and highlights can be found here).
After the guided tour of the city, you will have the option to spend some time shopping or exploring on your own in the city centre or visiting an accessible beach nearby!
At the end of your accessible Palma de Mallorca cruise excursion, your driver will return you to the cruise terminal before your ship departs.
The Palma de Mallorca Accessible Cruise Excursion features:
- Convenient accessible tour routes confirmed to be wheelchair accessible (no steps or curbs)
- 6 hour walking/rolling tour
- Lively commentary by an officially-certified, English-speaking tour guide
- Tour guide can push manual wheelchair users (depends on the total weight of the wheelchair plus wheelchair user)
- Pick-up and drop-off at any centrally-located hotel or at the cruise port
- Memorable sightseeing and great photo opportunities in Palma!
Contact us to Book Your Accessible Palma Tour
If you do not wish to visit the accessible beach or utilize the accessible transfers, then consider the City of Palma Accessible Guided Tour, the 6 hour guided tour that is included in this cruise excursion.
- The second largest church in Spain & one of the greatest examples of Gothic architecture
- The burial place of Kings of Mallorca
- Gaudi artwork inside the Cathedral
- Modernist buildings designed by Gaudi contemporaries
- Fruit, meat, and seafood market
- Winding, narrow medieval streets
- Inner courtyards of old palaces
- The original Roman town of Palma
- Palma de Mallorca City Hall & “the parade of giants”
- 800-year-old olive tree
- Plaça Major & Plaça Cort
- Bill Clinton’s visit to the island and who he wrote a letter to from here
- Largest Gothic window in existence
- Optional accessible beach visit
- Optional accessible shopping in the city
- Free time to explore before returning to the ship
The Palma de Mallorca Accessible Cruise Excursion has a 4 Star Sage Accessibility Rating because it follows a step-free route, uses a wheelchair accessible van, and the guide is able to push a wheelchair if needed. It did not receive a higher rating because you may encounter mild to moderate cobblestones in the city.
Some places along the tour route have smooth cobblestones like those shown on left. Other places (like those shown on the right) have rougher cobblestones and will be avoided as much as possible.
You may have the opportunity to visit a local open-air market (depending on the season and day of the week)!
The main shopping street of Carrer de Sant Miguel is flat with very smooth paving stones.
You will have the option to stop for lunch in accessible restaurant in the city!
The floor of the Cathedral interior is very smooth. You will see the beautiful stained glass, ornate chandelier, and precious relics.
Your guide will ensure that you are permitted to use wheelchair lifts where they are available.
During your optional free time, visit the wheelchair accessible beach in Palma de Mallorca!
Enjoy beachside restaurants and walking/rolling along the accessible beachside boardwalk during your optional free time!
Tour duration: 6 hours
Cost with private transportation: €880 for 1-2 people, €930 for 3-4 people, €980 for 5-6 people
* €50 off if booked as part of an accessible cruise & excursions package.
Days of the week the tour is offered: Every day except Sunday
Meet-up time: 9 am or when cruise ship arrives
Meet-up place: Palma accessible hotel lobby or cruise dock
Dress code: None
Entrance tickets: Not included. You can expect to pay €6 per person.
To review our cancellation policy please click: HERE Tours run rain or shine.
Not included: Entrance tickets, snacks/meals, gratuities, and transportation costs.
Contact us to Book Your Accessible Palma Tour
Accessible Shore Excursions – Amsterdam, Argostoli, Athens, Barcelona, Bruges, Capri, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Egypt (Alexandria & Port Said), Ephesus (Kusadasi & Izmir), French Riviera (Nice, Villefranche, & Monte Carlo), Genoa, Israel (Ashdod & Haifa), Istanbul, Katakolon (Olympia), Kotor (Montenegro), La Spezia & Livorno (Florence & Tuscany), Marseilles, Mykonos, Naples, Palma de Mallorca, Rome (Civitavecchia), Salerno, Santorini, Sicily (Catania, Messina, Palermo, & Taormina), Sorrento, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Toulon, Valencia, Venice
Europe Accessible Cruising Advice – main cruise page
Top 12 Accessible Mediterranean Cruise Itineraries
Best of Accessible Azamara Cruises
Best of Accessible Celebrity Cruises
Best of Accessible Crystal Cruises
Best of Accessible Disney Cruises
Best of Accessible Holland America Cruises
Best of Accessible Norwegian Cruises
Best of Accessible Princess Cruises
Best of Accessible Royal Caribbean Cruises
6 Benefits of Booking Your Cruise through Sage Traveling